4.25.2011

Feeling Grateful

We are so grateful for the wonderful people we have in our lives. Our family, Our great friends and Our rudy bunny. Lately I have been grateful for the great work that missionaries do. Emilee is in a golf league every year, but this year she has to go do it alone. Bethany, gave up her life in utah to go out and serve the lord and I am proud of her. I am going to miss her this golf season but I know she is going what she was ment to do. So here is my our shoot out to all the missionaries...

I am so glad that we were able to go to Jon's parents for Easter, I love when we all get together. I am grateful for Jon's parents and all they do for us. They are proof that if you put the lord first in your life and have love always in your home you can get through anything. We talked about losing loved ones and why we are thankful for the gospel. I am very grateful for what the church has done for me and Jon. Everyone goes through hard things in their lives, some harder then others. If I look to the people I love in my life, my parents and Jon's, who have had their share of hard times. I just feel peace and comfort knowing no matter what they are my family forever! I love that thought, Families are forever. I wouldn't want it any other way

No comments: