3.22.2011

Halloween 2010...late post but so worth it

 Jennica and Braden... Or Sandy and Danny!!! So cute... Plus Jennica is the only girl I know that can rock those pants:) They just got married and we are so excited for them!!!!! Yeah for friends
 Jon and I enjoy going evil for halloween... We are Zombies, Jon is so scared of these I always zombie attack him.
 Mike and Chloe... or Marlilyn and Elvis. I have never seen Mike in tighter clothes in my life I love that Chloe brings out his inner crazy man!! They just got married as well and we are so excited
 Braxton and Toni... Or mexican and border control hahaha they one best costume. we are so glad that we are friends with them. They keep us laughing. Braxton and Emilee are very competitive, when we play games we can never be on the same team. We have to play eachother. WHO AM I??
Kinz and Gile.... Or Tinkerbell and God of war.... So ramdom but this is why we love them. They are so much fun. Jon and I spend the night in PG where they live all the time. We love hanging out with them, they boys play video games and kinz and emilee do crafts....

I'm grateful for such great friends... We have so much fun when we all get together. I am so glad that we all are alike but different and we can do nothing and still have fun. We are planning a cruise this summer with all of us and I am so excited. Thanks friends for always being there for us!!!

No comments: