3.20.2011

Totsu... x2...superman.... oh my!!!!

 We are so sad that our trip is over... We had such a great time with natalie and the warm weather. We went to six flags which was a total blast. I thought I was so tough going on rides but the first ride we went on was X2 and I cried my eyes out, I'm not talking a few tears. I was balling like crazy, I felt like I couldn't even finish the day. By the end of the day I was going crazy with rides. Totsu, which you ride totally looking at the ground i loved it!! If you are going to six flags soon make sure you get the "flash pass" we waiting in line for 3 hours. Then we got the pass.
 These are the fun siblings we met at the park. They were from Brazil and spoke great english. They were traveling for 20 days all over the US. They were telling us all about their lives, I was so interested. We gave them our facebook and blog accounts so we could keep in touch. I am glad that people like to talk because the ride broke down and we had a long wait. They made time go by fast, Superman was so scary but so much fun.
                                                     !One of the biggest rides in the USA!
                                                                I almost passed out
I'm so grateful for that fun trip we got to go on. I'm sad that it is over and hope to have another one soon. I am more grateful for Natalie and letting us stay at her house. I ask Natalie a lot of questions.... Weird ones.but one i asked was "I'm I just your brothers wife or your friend".... My answer to that question would be that Natalie is my friend she is one of my best friends. I married a great guy but I think I got even more lucky with his family.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I pretty much cried when I read this... I am so glad you guys came and we had so much fun together but I'm sad it's over!

Lori said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you had a great time - now I want to turn in CA too.