3.17.2011

What happens in vegas.....

 Jon and I stayed the night in Las Vegas with Jon's sister natalie... It was tons of fun we walked the strip, but who doesn't do that. I think this picture is fun because it looks like hearts and we watched a couple get engaged... they say that over 6,000 people get engaged in vegas.
                                                         Jon showing off his wing span...
 We kept this picture very safe, other ones we took with the naked statue not so much. I figured as my first posting I better keep it safe.
 Natalie and I took over 15 pictures with different faces this one was the only one that wouldn't embarrass us
                                                                  View from the top
Jon and Natalie wouln't even think about going on the rides up there. I am going to six flags with them so hopefully they will step up their game.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh you better believe I will step up my game!! I WILL ride every ride at Six Flags :)

Terry Family said...

Love the new blog!!