3.17.2011

Vacation... Wishing it was a Stay-cation...

 Jon and I continued on in our journey by going a few miles south to Chino Hills, California. We love it here we are having so much fun. I wish we could stay here forever, California kinda makes all your problems back home just fade into the back ground. We went to Santa Monica Pier, Hollywood Blvd, Clippers game and much more. I am so glad to have such a hard working husband that making it so we can do fun things together.
       He doesn't love me taking all these pictures but I am a blogger now so he will need to get used to it.

Parking on the pier $1.00, Dinner $15.00, Gas $32.00... this video all worth it!!!

                                                    Me and Natalie at the Kodak Theater...
GRIFFI-SLAM..... we went to see the clippers play which was so much fun! We had eighth row and sang happy birthday to Blake Griffin. Jon got this way cute shirt from the game. I love/hate how much jon enjoys sports.
                                                Jon trying to do basketball skills test hahaha....
                                                      It was so much watching him do this.
                                                           We love BASKETBALL!!!!

1 comment:

The Atkinsons said...

oh my goodness.
i am going to become an avid follower of this blog.
you are darling.
and your pictures on the side crack me up! it is so.. belly!