3.22.2011

Our wedding day...

Jon's grooms cake
My wedding day was the best day of my life. I married the perfect guy and married into the best family. I didn't want the traditional stand in a line wedding. I just had a big dinner with family and close friends. It was at the Hilton Hotel and it was beautiful and just what I wanted. My maid of honor was Laila who is nine. She look so cute at my wedding. She sang the song with her mom Melinda. "for good" from wicked if you haven't hear it you should. I cried, what else is new. My colors were yellow and blueish. Jon and I stayed our wedding night at the Hilton in the honeymoon suite it was so beautiful in there. Then we went on a cruise to Hawaii, then stayed two nights in Park City. We always have fun together. Laughing with Jon and being weird together is what get me through my days. I   love weddings!!

 My cute family... I couldn't have asked for a better one:) We are going to be miles apart here pretty soon which will be so sad but Families are forever
 
 My cute sisters and my best friend bethany who right now is on a mission and I miss her so much. She is a rock and I look up to her so much
 My bridal party.... Laila is the girl in the yellow dress next to me... so cute
                                             The yummy starter salad...
 We sorta love eachother:)

My new family!! They are perfect



                                                        
We had a candy buffet that wasn't just matching candies to our colors but it was just our favorite candies.... It was gone so fast I didn't even get any. My cake was from Dick's Market in Bountiful it was so yummy. They did such a great job and Jon's grooms cake was a hit. We had dancing, and not your normal wedding dancing, we were going crazy. I think Jon's familly was a little freaked out by how my family danced but we had fun. Gotta love making Jon dance hahah

1 comment:

Melwel said...

Thanks for sharing...I am glad I found your blog. It's great to keep up with your life.